The CRCO Local Business Alliance (LBA) membership is a collaborative effort between like-minded small business owners in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Our mission is to empower local businesses through education, marketing, public outreach, and advocacy.
The LBA is a grassroots effort designed to educate and inform consumers on the importance of shopping locally in addition to a resource and tool designed to help small businesses grow and thrive.
As Castle Rock continues to grow with more big-box corporate shops, it’s vital to the success of the small businesses environment to launch and engage with consumers in a meaningful way.
BRONZE MEMBERSHIP – CLICK TO SIGN UP ($200/YEAR)
SILVER MEMBERSHIP – CLICK TO SIGN UP ($500/YEAR)
GOLD MEMBERSHIP – CLICK TO SIGN UP ($1,000/YEAR)
PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP – CLICK TO SIGN UP ($2,500/YEAR)
AMBASSADOR MEMBERSHIP– CLICK TO SIGN UP ($3,500/YEAR)
VIEW / DOWNLOAD MEMBER PACKAGES / BENEFITS
- CRCO – LBA COFEE / SOCIAL HOUR with business partners and friends.
- Lunch & Learn – Professional development and educations with topics ranging from profitability, social media, SEO and beyond.
- CRCO – LBA Happy Hours – Food & Drink (free for members)
- LBA Partnerships – Collaborate with business leaders who are deploying big ideas.
- Small Business Advocacy – On-going efforts focused to educate and preserve the local business economy.
- Collaborate and partner with area non-profits
- Keeping local business alive, well and driving forward!