INTEGRITY | REPUTATION | CUSTOMER SERVICE
These non-deniable attributes for being an ‘Ambassador’ of the ‘Alliance’ will always be the standard for being a part of the Castle Rock Local Business Alliance Community of Locally Owned Businesses. Whenever an Ambassador recommends a #CRLBA Member(s) for work, service, or sales, be assured that you are receiving the best recommendations locally. Unethical business practices are not tolerated. ‘Customer Satisfaction’ is the practice which upholds the ‘Integrity’ and ‘Reputation’ of any business or business owner. This IS the Castle Rock Local Business Alliance!
We LIVE & LOVE LOCAL! and WE ARE GROWING! JOIN the ‘FASTEST’ Growing Advocacy in Castle Rock, Colorado!
Could you represent the ‘Alliance’ with pride, showing support for future community services sponsored by the Alliance, attending meetings when scheduled, participating when possible? Wouldn’t you enjoy discounted benefits in SEO options and Video Production? Wouldn’t you enjoy reaching up to 65,000 viewers daily and growing? How about community presentations via an article interview placed on the CRCO – Living & Loving Local Google supported website, CastleRockCo.com
Benefits of a Castle Rock Local Business Alliance Ambassador (Current)
Enhanced Updates Coming August 1, 2021 Along with New Updated Rates!
- Posting privileges per guidelines in designated groups
- Post your event per guidelines in designated groups
- Scheduled Monthly ‘Sponsored’ post on CRCO – Living & Loving Local Community Page (25K)
- Business Recommendations for requests in Castle Rock Talk (14K) Living & Loving Castle Rock (18K) Shop Local Castle Rock! (1.5K) (or other groups)
- Courtesy CRLBA Bronze Business Guide (upgrades available with additional cost) $500 annual value in the CRCO – Local Business Guide – WeLoveCR.com
- Personal/Ambassador Support
- Castle Rock AreaNewsletters offers discounts for #CLRBA Members
- Public Awareness/Public Advocacy
- Signup Article on CRCO – Living & Loving Local – With Welcome Basket/images or video ($199 Value)
- Renewal of Membership Article on CRCO – Living & Loving Local
- Occasional visitation and promotion – Images & Post on your behalf
- New Members & Member Renewals will be highlighted in Douglas County Living Magazine!
- Vendor Events/Gathering Banquets/Board Leadership (TBD)
- We will always be promoting CRCO – Living & Loving Local and affiliated groups increasing following and reach. Our goal, via promotions and content, is 120,000 by end of year, 2021!
- Castle Rock Local Business Alliance – Ambassador Forum all members join, is dedicated specifically for announcements, events, and business to business collaboration and support.
- NETWORKING – NETWORKING – NETWORKING!!!
GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Private ownership
- Owned in a majority in Castle Rock, Colorado
- Full decision-making function for the business lies with its owner(s)
- No more than 4 outlets; base of operation must be local Castle Rock