CRCO provides a platform for third-party retailers and wholesalers to sell online at the CRCO Online Marketplace. Local merchants can easily create an online store, add products and conduct business with buyers in, and around Castle Rock, Colorado while wholesalers may apply to have their products carried by CRCO the (“Retailer”).
The CRCO Online Marketplace is available only to Castle Rock businesses unless:
- The product is a specialty product/service not otherwise available in Castle Rock
- The product or service is an entertainment venue not available in Castle Rock but is owned by a Castle Rock resident; or a CRCO website sponsor.
- Apply to be a CRCO Online Merchant (free application)
- Agree to the CRCO Participation Agreement & Fee Schedule
- Add Products & Services!
How it works:
The CRCO Online Marketplace connects local Castle Rock merchants and wholesalers with buyers in, and around Castle Rock, Colorado. The transaction is processed by CRCO. CRCO charges a ‘processing’ fee of 3.0% + $0.50 per transaction & marketing fee’ of 15%. The remaining balance (profit) is paid to the merchant.
CRCO is not involved in the actual transaction between the seller and the buyer, except as mentioned above.
Sellers are prohibited to:
- List / Sell anything that is illegal under federal & state law
- List any item that infringes any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secrets) or other proprietary rights (including rights of publicity or privacy)
- List any items / services that constitutes libel or slander or is otherwise defamatory; or counterfeited, illegal, stolen or fraudulent.
- Respond & resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion.
- Offer products at a discounted rate direct.
- Encourage buyers to contact to avoid the online transaction.
As a seller, it is your responsibility to accurately describe the item or service for sell. Sellers also have the responsibility to use the site and services at your own risk.
Other Seller Responsibilities:
- Sellers are responsible for refunds and/or disputes. If a buyers charges CRCO back, the seller is responsible to immediately repay CRCO 100% of the transaction + any applicable fees within 24 to 48 hours. If the seller fails to refund CRCO they can be removed from the site and sent to our collections department.
- Sellers are responsible for their own taxes and will be required to complete an updated W9 prior to approval.