Buying a new or used car through a car dealer can be extremely stressful. From the back and forth negotiations to backdoor interest rate markups can result in even the most knowledgeable car buyers, drained, frustrated and even, buyers remorse.
Here are 5 reasons you’ll want to use a local auto broker for your next vehicle purchase…
- Save Money! If you aren’t a professional auto buyer, why would you go up against a professional auto dealer? Brokers have top-notch negotiating skills that can assure you get the best deal. In fact, most brokers are former dealers and have inside knowledge as to how much the dealers have invested in the vehicle, how long it has been on the lot, what and therefore how much profit they are willing to lose in order to sell the vehicle.
- They don’t work for the dealer. Brokers work for you, not the dealer. When you buy a car from a dealer, they search only their inventory for you and then try to convince you that their car is the best fit for you. In most cases, it’s you vs. the dealer. A broker will be searching many different dealers’ inventories trying to find the best price for you based on your needs and wants, not the other way around.
- Your time is important. Time is money, do you have hours on end negotiate back and forth with the dealer on both the sale and financing? On new cars, brokers typically start at invoice + incentives where dealers pitch you a price well above invoice. Additionally, brokers don’t markup financing, therefore, you get the best rates available.
- Get the best financing, even with bad credit. Brokers have access to more lenders, dealers usually are only working with a few different financing agencies and are therefore limited to what financing offers you will receive including lower interest rates which will, in turn, save you money.
- Peace of mind. Have you ever asked a dealer to see a vehicle’s invoice pricing? How about rebates or holdbacks? Brokers are extremely transparent on all aspects of the car deal so you know exactly what you’re going to get!
In Castle Rock, residents can call Tim Fleury with HM Brown of Castle Rock at (303) 569-6222 or visit them online here.